Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Distraction?

Just look at sab3r reply he losing his mind . he's now quoting others and history  to upset others not help. he is misdirecting again and when you question him and his tacktics he goes balistic and attacks with as much garbage as he can its the way of the bar . he will attack me yet he has me on ignor this is what this group does . what has happened in the past is the past the way to live by it is to move to the next day and make things better . to condem as most here do is only hurting them selves to questions one past is to know the truth I know the truth and move forward  sa b3r knows not of the truth but only scans the internet for more misdirection of the small group of followers . Im back Sab3r and will do what ever it takes to show all that you are an american terroist . I love america and the things it has given to me . you hate america, be all the trash talk of our President our politics our good life you wish to make foriegn. have a bad day SAb3r as the wish is now upon you . 
This is CABL.com posting #311094. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs5O
Posted in reply to: Re: Distraction? by annubiss
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Distraction? LocoDawg 8/22/2010 8:32:38 PM