Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What Happened to America??????????

All of the responders ( here on the bar) are from else where not  NY. as this is a local Problem .  why is it when yankee haters find reason to jump on articles of politics and  yet have no say in what happens in NY. is it now politics or just another anti american critizime . in NY they are working on a compromise to move the mosque else where in the city .
 you here on the bar use the admendments here such as freedom of speech freedom  to and so on ,yet you want to bash what is being done more often then not as a rule, freedom of religion is an american right whether Jewish, Catholic, protesant or muslim . but like those in the press whom convince the uneducated to think about the negitive instead of looking at the whole picture .
 you want the economy to get better but you bash what the president and the republican party have done to make it better , when you go on vacation you go where you want not where the public wants you to go . yet you critizsie that nothing makes you happy you live in a cloud yet you all want to trash each other .
It has been replied why am I here . look real close I ve been here a long while and now wish to be a far as this site has gotten so bad . I have nothing to hide 
you people here twist the facts and then believe it your self . I have always said the people here on the bar cannot comprhend and it is getting much worse .
 by the way the yankee game is in a rain delay and I have nothing else to do . so I came hear .
This is CABL.com posting #311062. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs5i
Posted in reply to: What Happened to America?????????? by LocoDawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What Happened to America?????????? LocoDawg 8/22/2010 7:31:07 PM