Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where is G-Wester when ya need him???????

o k you now have shown that you can go on the web and find records . to bad you can't read them . all were dismissed. they were also sued in court and settled out of court as I have all the people who caused the problem video showing them causing the problem and they dismissed the cases.
  some of the cases did not even happen at all, they were doing just as you are making up lies , they were doing it to try and build there case against me they obviously lost as the cases were settled out of court ( civil suites ) . by the way the problem came or started because of  a person not even listed
 he was a former sheriff deputy that did a background check on me and did not know how to read what he was looking at. when I found out, he had sold his home and left the subdivision so all of what you and others have said is false and I can prove it on video . just like the video I have of you trying to break into my pickup at 11 O'clock at  night while I was sleeping . you also know that I called the sheriff as you were seen stalking my home while I was returning the equipment at your office,  where you would not return to while I was there. no matter what you dig up you will never find that I have been convicted of any crime . the only crime i am guilty of is getting involved with the cable and satellite business and the trash or trash like people you represent . 

And while on face book did you see the picture of my home  please don't be jealous . keep up the lies and deceit it is being documented you could be next there are federal laws to handle people like you .
This is CABL.com posting #311031. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs4N
Posted in reply to: Re: Where is G-Wester when ya need him??????? by TheDarkKnight
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Where is G-Wester when ya need him??????? goodsky 8/22/2010 2:05:50 PM