Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dont build in the easment

I use to go with my father to visit my great aunt in AK. She cooked on a wood burning stove, had a hand pump at the kitchen sink. She had electric but it was the old 2 wire post and tube that ran on the outside of the walls. If you wanted hot water to wash she kept a kettle on the stove. She went to the Baptist church 4 times a week twice on Sunday (morning and evening services). She would cook some of the best food I ever ate. Her only vice was Coke-a-cola, she would drink half a case a day. Never drank coffee, tea, or alcohol but always had a coke in her hand. She lived to 101 years, 3 months and 11 days, died in her home just after coming back from Wed night bible study. I hope I'm that lucky. Nothing wrong with Hillbilly's I got them in the family. Their like true cable dawgs, work hard, play hard, stand up for what they believe, will jump on you for any mistake big or little, but when you down and need a hand their always the first one there to help and will give you the shirt off their back.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #311023. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs4F
Posted in reply to: Re: Dont build in the easment by WeeWah
There are 0 replies to this message