Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where is G-Wester when ya need him???????

Long, long, long story short: I actually hired this clown in 2005. He worked one day, not finishing his route and when dispatch called me and I called him, he launched into a screaming, druken, profanity laden rant that forced me to terminate his contract the following day. I had to get the police involved to recover my equipment and material. What did he do? He made a false report to the Greenville County Sherriff that I was making harrassing calls to him. When speaking with the detective, I learned that they were very familiar with George Westerman. Nothing ever came of that other than a continued string of harrassing phone calls by our favorite little clown. I quit answering his calls and eventually he stopped calling. 

Earlier, I posted a link to the 13th Circuit court website for Greenville County, South Carolina so everyone could see just how nuts this guy is. Here's another link: http://www.greenvillecounty.org/scjd/publicindex/SCJDPublicIndex23/PISearch.aspx?CourtType=L

Steer clear of him if you ever meet him. Beat him up as much you can here on the Bar! If I can find a mug shot or DMV photo of this guy, I will post it on here.
This is CABL.com posting #311000. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs4i
Posted in reply to: Re: Where is G-Wester when ya need him??????? by oldlinedawg
There are 0 replies to this message