Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum

from your statement you are the retard and your statement shows that you have no intolerance for people like that.  I have not threatened you or called you any names.  Your first post to me was one attacking based on your friends knowledge.  You are ainsensitive and should keep your insults towards me I do not mond.  Callig me a retard and all that disses people that was made that way by the creator and deserve respect also.  You are like the rest of these dummies and I tried to tell you to change the company.  Now you are a sheep like them. welcome to the fan clubs you sheep and if you do not like my post wench then dont post.  You are unintellignt like your supporters and you do not know whether I am small or not.  Just so you know baby, the myth is true about black mens members and if you saw mine you would leave your husband,  Ill see you in your dreams.  Oh nah I dont think so you are my type which is a beautiful respectable intelligent lady.  One that doesnt spew bull like some of these guys.  All your comments are appreciated and I thank you for all your support.  Take it easy you sheep.  baaa baaaa.  Kepp messing with me and I will have to put you in your place chicky.  LMAO
This is CABL.com posting #310971. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs3P
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum by mountaingirl67
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum goodsky 8/21/2010 6:59:24 PM