Create your free account now! Sign up

ah geez, you really ARE a moron!

dude, if you have ANY talent in this buisness, you wont go hungry. the only possible reason you would fear unemployment is if you are a MORON! there is too much work out there and the list grows daily. be a true 'dawg', quit your whinning, pick yourself back up, and go on the road to find a non-at&t job. if you stay with at&t then they have workers at discounted rates but they get discounted work as well. if you quit and DONT hit the roadto greener pastures well, that'll show 'em! they have no workers and your family goes hungry. i've pretty much made my point. THINK! b4 you post onecableman, and if you think whitfields dream will save us all and will actually dictate rates to at&t...well you just keep digging yourself in to deserving this acclaimed title. see ya soon,
love,
SplicerLife4me

>
>"onecableman, don't be a moron." "dumbass". You seem to be the only one that has a problem with my post. With an attitude and personalitiy like that I'm sure you've gone real far in this industry.
>Yes Splicer Life 4 me, I started out in this industry at age 19 but even back then I was on production and made $600-700/week not $6.50/hr. Regardless if they get people to work for the $6.50/hr there is no hope for us. It looks like you are the dumbass that needs to learn how to read. I don't agree with half the shit on this site, and usually don't lower myself to the school yard name calling sessions, & won't after this one.
>Swiitchman thank you, I agree with what you say also. That guy Gerald Whitfield (I wouldn't know him if he walked through my office door right now) but it seems like he has the most logically anwser to this problem, short of that nasty word union. Something has got to change or were going to all be on the unemployment lines.
>
>
>>onecableman,read the wet cement. better yet, learn how to read. i never called you a "moron". as for the guy who got kicked off a job then was brought back because they needed a body, well, welcome to cable tv!!! happens all the time!got NOTHING to do with at&t. and about the 18 yr olds, hell, somebody has to replace us when were gone and you got to start somewhere. i was 18 when i started in this buisness. read the wet cement. seems as if we're dropping like fly's!
Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #31097. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mifJ
Posted in reply to: no your not a moron...you dumbass by Splicer Life 4me
There are 0 replies to this message