Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Distraction?

I was using sarcasm to make a point. sarcasm:a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language.  Since when on this site has anyone ever had to be polite/politically correct/ or anything like that. What cable dawg has ever been accused of being polite, especially when talking with his peers either in person or on a site dedicated to their industry. So get the fuck over yourself.

annubiss forum? wtf are you talking about there is no annubiss forum anywhere on the bar. What was sarcasm you now have made fact you are ignorant, slow witted and narcissistic.

Your original question was answered at the beginning of this thread, the last question was about if muslim's wanting to kill anyone who published a picture of Mohammad.

That one has also been answered by several people yet you keep beating that dead horse as in all your posts you just talk in circles and bring up the same tired points over and over again because you don't agree with what others try to show you. Because this is America (a Christian nation)and at least for the time being  you have the right to do so. In a Muslim nation you could be executed for speaking your opinion if it does not fit into the context of the religion. In the Quran all Christians are infidels and are not allowed to live.  That is the whole reason for their hatred of the United States and all Christian nations, their religion demands that they wipe all infidels off the face of the earth. They will not rest until they do, they have been trying to do so for the past 2000 years since before the Roman empire..

You asked how long until the wounds are healed, who knows maybe never maybe by the next generation. People are quick to forget history, ask a twenty year old who fought in WWII and the chance is 50/50 that they could not tell you and that was less than 70 years ago. Should they build a mosque in site of ground zero? Most Christian Americans say no. Is it legal for them to do so? Yes. Is it wise for them to do so? probably not. Will they do so? I think there will be to much political pressure on the powers that be to allow it.
Is Ground Zero hallowed ground? In my opinion and most of Americans minds yes. It was paid for by the blood of 3000 innocent murder victims on 11 Sep 2001. Is the whole mosque thing just a diversion to take Americans minds off of the other issues that will affect the upcoming midterm elections? I doubt it and even if it was it will not, most Americans are not happy with the way things are and will let their voice be heard come Nov..

But I have said nothing new here you could have gotten this same information in previous posts by myself and other people but you choose to ignore it because or reasons also previously posted.

If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #310953. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs3x
Posted in reply to: Re: Distraction? by annubiss
There are 0 replies to this message