Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Distraction?

Ahh mountaing the Obama admin has nothing to do with letting them build a mosque.  The pres has no say in it.  The NY zoning board is the ultimate dicision maker. The  pres just say that muslims have the right to build a mosques anywhere in this country, which is law, but now he is allowing and supporting the mosques to be built. 
Hey mountaing you need to change company some of their dumbness is rubbing off. I am beggining to wonder.

Can you answer this, I know you feel its direspectful to build a mosques; but why is it?  So since Scotland let the lockerby attacker out, who killed many americans also,  are the terrorist for letting him out.  So now should the fire dept stop playing bagpipes when they march in funerals?  Bagpipes are from Scottland Right and all scotts are bad right?

The tripped out thing is that the Obama admin is putting pressure on Scottland to put him back in jail.  All this anti  muslim support but no mention of the admin opposing scottland letting the lockerby bomber out.  I guess to you the 911 victims trump other Americans killed by terrorist, that it was so small that it doesnt matter or it di not happen on American soil so it does not concern us.  Funny how you pick and choose what issue to support against muslims. 
This is CABL.com posting #310947. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs3r
Posted in reply to: Re: Distraction? by mountaingirl67
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Distraction? cablemn86 8/23/2010 1:26:17 PM
Re: Distraction? sab3r 8/22/2010 7:46:10 PM
Re: Distraction? sab3r 8/21/2010 12:48:55 PM