Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 2nd Term???

I don't know if snopes is a very good site to use to try to find out factual information on Obama, or anything Obama says. They pretty much kiss obama's ass. They claim he was born in Hawaii, despite Obama refusing to furnish proof, and actually spending well over 1 million dollars to block any documentation from being produced that would shed light on his diabolical birth. If that doesn't raise eyebrows at a "fact checking" site, then I don't know what would! They also claim he is a christian, despite his obvious obsession with the muslim/islamic ideology. Heck, everything Obama does is Muslim oriented, from his theology, to his political ideology all point to Islam as his driving force! If it walks like a duck ... !!! Many have realized for a long time, and millions are joining the ranks of those of us that know, that Obama only claims he is a christian because he knows that if he states the truth, that he is a muslim, he would not have been electable.

With all of that being true, I can't buy into anything else snopes claims about Obama. They are way too biased regarding him. It would be like getting Chris Mathew's opinion about something to do with Obama. You know that it would not be fact based, but very extremely skewed, based on his infatuation and fanatical obsession with Obama.
This is CABL.com posting #310931. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs3b
Posted in reply to: Re: 2nd Term??? by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 2nd Term??? sab3r 8/21/2010 4:36:40 AM