Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Distraction?

I am on earth asking a question.  I just wanted to know some other opinons thats all.  Too bad you cant stop attacking me and participate in the post.  I invite you to put your thoughts up so that I can see why you object to a mosque by the 911 site.  By your post you think I am in favor of it but if you read my post I am supporting the law of the land.  I just asked a question knowing that none of our opinions matter in the decision.  NOt even Obama's, its up the NY zoning board and the law.

Your blind beliefs (like a sheep), are going to be crushed when maxine waters beats the ethics investigation.  PLease do not come back with "if Obama had not have helped her get off then she would have been convicted". Right in your face is a travesty of justice which all us should know can be done by the gov I/E. Rico laws.  

I suggest post to make you think, challenge your views and all you can do is attack.  Express your views guy, give me something concrete to crush you on.  This name calling is so juvenile and you know that.  I know you think I am high, an asshole, ni--ga, ni-ger, dumbass and motherfucker, I got that.  But what are you views on why not let the muslims build a mosque by the 911 site. Reply intelligently if you are going to reply.  All that other stuff is considered static noise and is overlooked.  I am trying to give you a chance to present your thinking mind.  Take the opportunity.
This is CABL.com posting #310911. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs2R
Posted in reply to: Re: Distraction? by LocoDawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Distraction? LocoDawg 8/21/2010 8:32:51 PM