Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal Immigrants

typical of you Sab3r make statements that I cannot reply by putting me on ignore this is how your group works you can trash others yet block any reply . Now thats anti government your anti anything if it does not go your way, take statements out of context and so  and what would you do in alaska to your neighbors that's the question, you bully you and your group could not meet me face to face and it is so easy to trash each other here .
 I don't like peoeple like you who are soar losers and take over a year for you to get over it go look at my post take what you wish again out of context and be the same jackass you have always been. Now lets go back to months back when all i did, was threaten you so you claim you can't comprhend english you write misleading post  and woow that s a good one i see here where mexicans in mexico kill each other again mis repersenting what truely is going on and want to put that type of misleading comments here on the bar to mis lead the ignorant nothing has changed .
This is CABL.com posting #310882. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs2o
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal Immigrants by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Illegal Immigrants sab3r 8/21/2010 4:31:26 AM