Create your free account now! Sign up

Blago, Waters, and Rangle trials: our legal system

I have recently been watching these events take place and I see the gov railroading people with the Grand jurys, Rico and the like.  I personally wish these people the best in defending themselves.  When you have a rico case or a grand jury indictment, the gov can chop up the evidence to fit thier needs; but you cant call any witnesses or do they have to name or know thier accusers, or even prove that what the accuser has said is true.  Many ordinary people have been railroaded by these types of laws. 

This why the top man in a drug empire can turn states evidence; then go into the witness protection program and do no time.  All the mules and small people get life sentences.  For this reason I support these politicians because they are exposing the true nature of INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. I for one do not have the money they have but I still would like to be judged fairly if accused of a crime.  Today them tomorro us and you know that means jail for the small guy. LMAO

Question:  If these laws unfairly indite people are they fair and should they be changed? Or maybe you know of someone that has been railroaded by rico or a grand jury but was on the low level or never met or knew the person they are accused by; I'g like to hear about it
This is CABL.com posting #310880. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs2m
There are 3 replies to this message