Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dont build in the easment

You should get a load of the power/telco/cable in eastern Kentucky, secondarys framed off of the tops cabins, on one print I saw a wiggley circle drawn on it and the PM said, just do as the print tells you, went to the location and there was 3000ft of power/telco/cable framed to pine trees.

Another place I went to there was a run labeled OG and it was 2700ft of power/telco/cable laid on the ground up the side of a mountain to this house,
there was a goat path to get to the line extender and a ground rod beat about 4ft in the ground attached to the LE and that was the only thing that kept it from sliding down the mountain, another place the coax rubbed a hole in the guys roof and he used roof tar and sealed everything in, coax and all.

when we reframed it and raised it he came out and said who is going to re-tar his roof so it don't leak into the youngins room
I told him to call the re-tar man and last but not least, I went to this place there and there was a low profile dog house and there that had holes all cut thru it and hundreds of chicken heads around it and we replaced it with a uprite doghouse, the old man came out pissed and said what am I going to do for a cutting board now

You gota love Cable
This is CABL.com posting #310867. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs19
Posted in reply to: Re: Dont build in the easment by walkman
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Dont build in the easment LocoDawg 8/20/2010 9:15:17 PM