Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Distraction?

I see what you are saying. Laws are not black and white. And these 2 things are not black and white issues either. No one is saying they 'can't' build the mosque.......just that they shouldn't. It won't be stopped just protested. For all we know there is a terrorist training center there. You may have seen the news with terrorists finding U.S. muslims and training them now from the midwest. (I am guessing Minnesote or Ohio where I stayed in an apt. that 3 Muslim men lived for 3 months and left quickly).

The borders are showing problems for sure so that isn't a sensitivity issue but a logical as well as a legal one. One with documented problems that come with the undocumented people. And are they not protesting against what is clearly a law as well? Is it really that hard to get a work visa if, as you say, they only need a job? They do it in Brownsville. I work in neighborhoods where Hispanics are angry with neighbors that are illegal. Because they are illegal. So if you are saying our protesting the mosque is wrong because it is legal, they why do you and others get to protest illegal immigration? Same thing isn't it?
This is CABL.com posting #310840. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs1I
Posted in reply to: Re: Distraction? by sweatforhire
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Distraction? annubiss 8/20/2010 8:04:03 PM
Re: Distraction? sweatforhire 8/20/2010 1:36:23 PM