Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: advanced communications

Im working for the them now and i cant say if its the company im working  for (HE TECHNOLOGIES) or advanced but nobody can get a handle on the paperwork, upload thru prosite and then its got to be pdf''d and then daily ,,now im told once a week.HERES THE DEAL WERE OUT 4 WEEKS HERE AND YOUR SAYING 2 THAT AINT BAD.THEY HAVE PAID ME FOR ALL BUT ONE PAY DISPUTES. (100.00) BUT NOW IVE GOT 8 JOBS IN THE FOLD ON DISPUTE,,,EVERYBODY SAYS RUN WELL WHERE TO? UP HERE IN ST. LOUIS THERE ARE NO JOBS O&O RULES THE TERRITORY RIGHT NOW.AND THOSE GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF A HOLES ,,,IVE WORKED THEM I KNOW THE MANAGEMENT REAL WELL UNFORTUNATLY. RETAIL IS VERY COOL----WHEN YOUR GETTING PAID.REMEMBER ALL CUSTOM IS YOURS AND NEGOTIABLE,UNLIKE OLD O&O.    run forest run  WELL RUN WHERE?  WHEN YOU QUIT--GOOD LUCK ON YOUR LAST 2 CHECKS.THE PROBLEM IS WHERE ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO COME CLOSE TO 1000 TO 2000 A WEEK, ESPECIALLY IN THIS ECONOMY....CABLE HOOKS YOU LIKE A DRUG ..TELL YOU THE TRUTH,, ID RATHER BE HOOKED ON METH AT LEAST ID LOOSE EVERYTHING AND SAY ,,,WELL WASNT THAT FUN.
This is CABL.com posting #310815. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbs1j
Posted in reply to: advanced communications by robert carr
There are 0 replies to this message