Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal Immigrants

Thanks for your forgiveness. Maybe paranoid best describes your feelings on this since you think the whole of the population is wrong. The population, the majority of the USA thinks breaking the border laws are wrong. Not because they are racist as your paranoid thinking would have it, but because it is a drain on our economy and we can't afford it. Because too many are killing and kidnapping people. Too many are bringing in poison for our kids and citizens. Over the last three fiscal years (2007-09), the Department of Homeland Security has caught and released 481 illegal aliens from nations designated as state sponsors of terrorism and “countries of interest – including Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan! Our government has no idea where these people are, how dangerous they are or what they’re up to!! And the media is conveniently silent about that little fact. But I guess I am being paranoid about terrorists coming in and planting a dirty bomb.......maybe in your city.........but I guess that is ok with you. As long as you can call people racist and paranoid for logical sound thinking.

I think when we fix our problems, then we can work on the rest of the world. But they usually don't want our help, just our money. How many in your house did you say you support? Illegals? People who just entered without your permission? I am guessing by your lack of response to that question, which has been asked many times, none. I call that hypocrisy. As long as you want to attack me on a personal basis and not the subject, then you take away the respect for the debate. And for each other. Do what you have to. And I will respond in kind as I did here. But I was hoping you and I weren't on that level. And just because someone is paranoid.....doesn't mean someone isn't out to get them.
This is CABL.com posting #310719. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsZL
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal Immigrants by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Illegal Immigrants sweatforhire 8/19/2010 4:19:55 PM