Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Political Wisdom: Obama Backs the Ground Zero

Ok. And you are right about those Christians but I don't think they are out actively killing people in the name of religion. And to anyone else I don't care what happened in the dark ages. We are not in the dark ages, we are in 2010. The celebration in the middle east made me think there are a lot more Muslims who enjoy seeing Americans killed than the other way around. And they are actively trying to take over. But not enough people see that and won't until they get Sharia law in place. And they will because of libs who don't think it hurts. Muslims believe in ruling people through religion. And it isn't just a few. They have stonings for adultery. Their religion allows for non believers to be killed unless they are converting. I have yet to see anything about this religion being peaceful. Religion is fine as long as it adheres to our country's laws. Muslims clearly do not. This is just a slap in our face. Just as it would be in theirs if the Serbs put up a church where they killed thousands of Muslims. The Muslims would have nothing to do with it. But I agree with your stance and accept your apology.
This is CABL.com posting #310395. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsUx
Posted in reply to: Re: Political Wisdom: Obama Backs the Ground Zero by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Political Wisdom: Obama Backs the Ground Zero sweatforhire 8/16/2010 7:27:04 PM