Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Political Wisdom: Obama Backs the Ground Zero

annubiss and any others that agree with his philosophies in regards to the afore mentioned post by him this is to you -

First off, every country (including most of our allies) holds america (and americans in general) accountable for our countries past action, including but not limited to our bombing of japan. Our country has done something wrong to all countries in the worlds eyes. wether it be by agressive acts of defending another country or by standing on the sidelines for too long it seems that america can never do the right thing for being the nation that it is. 

Obama isn't the source of our problems, he is merely a symbol of our problems past, present, and future. I personally don't see that he has done a damn thing in office. I am not talking in terms of wether it be the right or wrong things, I just think he hasn't done ANYTHING AT ALL !!  I have not seen a bit of change since he's been in office. So, with that being said, the only blame I would put on Obama is that he hasn't done ANYTHING except put up a good screen play for the cameras.

In regards to the Senators you mentioned, we as a nation don't support the laws that "THEY" (meaning the gooberment - thanx duck) create. All we do as americans is live by the laws, rules, and regulations they put forth for us to follow like good little children. We as a nation and private citizens have no say in our goverment and in general have no pride in our own country as a whole anymore. 

The "Gooberment Officials" will take care of their own as all of them have dirty laundry of some type they wish to not be aired so as to not screw up their million dollar lives and screw up their trust-fund babies future shot at a spot in the same senate or house seat. Our society is now of the mind set "FUCK YOU, IT'S ALL ABOUT ME" ....   now with that said I personally take pride in living in the U S of A  and wouldn't want to live anywhere else, but it does dishearten me to see this great nation of ours turning into the wretched refuse it has become.

Now, in regards to the mosque so close to ground zero, I say NO !!!  Not because I am a racist biggot or anything else, I say it because I see it as a move of poor taste, ethics, and morals on these peoples parts. Have some common decensy. Would it be okay if a militant christian (that sounds interestingly strange, right?) blew up one of those folks house and then someone decided to put a christian church where it once stood?

Sorry for the long winded post, but I have read enough nonsense, rethoric, and bullshit in general in here as of late and had to post some of my thoughts.  If I missed anything or anyone, OR if anything went over anyones head I'll try to explain in small words and a picture or crayon drawing next time if required ....
This is CABL.com posting #310375. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsUd
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Political Wisdom: Obama Backs the Ground Zero sweatforhire 8/16/2010 4:00:48 AM