Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why do Blacks Tear Everything Up

See hookgirl you are making me proud.  First off eventnough you use the the  N-word, you now choose not to spell the whole word as you did before.  So you are learning some of what I am teaching you, which is RESPECT. 

I am proud to know that I introduced a new term "sheep".  I was the first to call youand your buddiesthe only that word and now you are trying to diffuse the meaning. You are mad because I came up with a term that pissed you off thats not a racisl slur and your vocab and intelligence are so low that the only come back you have is to say that I fuck sheep. WEAK LIKE YOU. I saw you in my post, which you stupid guys dont know is that post is a pen for my sheep.  I do not fuck my sheep I slaughter them for mutton; like I do you. 

Now get back in my pen (my post "hey rick can you start an annubiss forum"  I see you say it here but not in that post.  YOu are learning some respect huh.  LMAO. 

Appreciate you replies YOU SHEEP!  ALSO GET YOUR OWN WORD THE OLD ONE YOU USE DOESNT WORK. LMAO  You are one of my biggest fans that is making my star on the bar soo much brighter.  Oh dont go crying to Rick about this reply. 
This is CABL.com posting #310256. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsSi
Posted in reply to: Re: Why do Blacks Tear Everything Up by hookman 81
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Why do Blacks Tear Everything Up goodsky 8/14/2010 3:51:11 PM