Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum

You need to post that one; Im not touching that lmao.  This is a post for guys like you "my fans:.  I asked admin to give me a space for my fans so you can post your nonsensesical comments for me to beat you up and this is what you post.  Stay on issue I am trying to help you try to insult me and make me feel less than the man I am.  You are a fan so why are you not in support of a space for my fans like you.

If you want to talk about sheep and what YOU do with them, then post it and see what response you get from from your friends.  Or maybe you and your buds could put more post specific to me and make me feel like "star on the bar" that you guys are making me.  I can save you from frying your brain YOU WILL GET NO RESPONSE.  I am not into that kind of freaky stuff like you and your boyfriend toast.  Im sure he would love talking to you about that type of things,  Not getting into that one.  You have to try harder to get me to lower myself to your level.

Thank you for your support and I appreciate your support.  Keep your comments coming because this is easy.  KNow this "YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR WORDS"  SO AS i TOLD TOAST (CHECK MY POST AND YOU WILL SEE) PEOPLE ARE WATCHING AND CAN GLEAN A OPINION OF YOU FROM YOUR WORDS.  WATCH WHAT YOU SAY TO MEi WILL GET SUSPENDED LIKE i DID TOAST
This is CABL.com posting #310119. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsP5
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hey Admin can you put an annubiss forum goodsky 8/13/2010 12:08:27 PM