Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: hey annbuiss

another new fan/  By the way i ma not calling baa baaa. Thatsthe sound sheep makes. JUst to reflect your commenta about my education.  I call guys like you followers.  You are a product of your enviroment.  Your family did not raise you right and your dumd for dueling wits with me.  YOu come on here defending your buds who can face me alone. 

You are why I like this site. I am gaining fans everyday.  Guys trying to insult my manhood whenI am not the one swpping dick pics or defending guys who do.  Thia was a quick slapdown and keep it up and I will crush you mentally also.  Yguys like you are weak and I can break you. 
You wanted to be one now I will call you what you are; A sheep. BBAAAA BBAA.  next time get it right before youstep into the arena with me. 
By the way I did ask admin to start an annubiss forum and you are helping me make my case for it.  Thanks for the support and I appreciate your replies. Now go back and get behind your bud you are trying to defend.  Literally "get behind him"  you know what he likes. 

DAM THIS IS EASY AND FUN.  YOU ARE NO CHALLENGER LIKE THE REST OF YOUR BUDS TRYING TO PUT ME DOWN.  aHHH hAA YOU CANT BEAT ME.  i SAY THAT SIMPLE STATEMENT BECAUSE YOU ARE COMING OFF LIKE A LITTLE KID.  kEEP TOUR RESPONSES COMING YOU ARE IN THE FAN CLUB.  oH IF YOU LIKE INVITE OTHERS BECASE YOU AND YOUR PEOPLES ARE WEAK.
This is CABL.com posting #310107. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsPT
Posted in reply to: Re: hey annbuiss by johnmc3
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: hey annbuiss linedog 0001 8/13/2010 4:42:27 PM
Re: hey annbuiss johnmc3 8/13/2010 2:58:12 PM