Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Admin Why is it Ok for people to use the word

Hey I am taking things light. You didn't answer the question either. And yes I have been made to feel like crap for being my race. You are not in a position to say what I have and haven't experienced. Maybe you could ask me before you decide for me. I have been targeted for my skin color. Maybe you could ask me before you say I haven't experienced it. I have been excluded for my skin color. Maybe you could ask me before you say I haven't felt it or experienced it. It is stupid that people are like that. BUT IT HAPPENS ON BOTH SIDES. Get over is my point. I did.

You should care because many many people don't use the word that way. And if a word that was once bad can be made good. What is the problem. We didn't like something the way it was so it was changed. How about you letting it change? We get over our hatred and bad feelings and this should be no different. You are a man and I am betting you can get over it. If you want to. Clinging to it just keeps the bad feelings and hatred there. don't do it.

Oh I see you changed your post since I replied. Well allow me to also say that in reference to your noticing that no one replied to your post about the stuff in the general forum.........people don't reply to things here all the time. All one has to do is look and see all the 0's by the thread. good luck dude.
This is CABL.com posting #310041. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsOP
There are 0 replies to this message