Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Admin Why is it Ok for people to use the word

I hear ya sweat there are some real characters on the bar.  All the guys here are not like those assholes, (wait I should not say that racist word LMAO).  Like you said, they attack new members but I had to show them that I do not play that and will defend myself intelligently. This inturn mad them so mad that had to resort to calling me the n word to get me mad when that did not work they resorted to calling me a racist.  That was weak and I knew they were not intelligent people.  I am here to make job contacts and friends in the cable biz, thats it.  I thought these forums may be a place to discuss issues that would solve some problems in the biz, but what I found is that its a place for people to attack.  I am here and now I know some of the guys to reply to and take seriously.  Those clowns that attacked me are just as I call it now "static noise";  getting inthe way of progress.  What they do not realize is I do not take anything they say serious These guys never knew I was toying with them from the beggining and thats why I quickly revealed them as the sheep, they are freakin followers. LMAO
This is CABL.com posting #309998. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsN8
Posted in reply to: Re: Admin Why is it Ok for people to use the word by sweatforhire
There are 0 replies to this message