Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Whats Changed in the past 3 years?

Wow mike thanks!  This is my problem with the mso's also and its good to see a manager speak up about this.  I am to the point that I will not do installs because of the reasons you mentioned.  Maybe if there were more guys like yourself at the top things would change.  Thanks for validating my thinking and holding out. 

Onr thing now it is this cancer is seepig into construction.  The new comcast line is we will pay 90 dollars for the drop and they do not pay trench footage no matter what the footage maybe,  I politely ask the prime "ok comcastwill pay me for the line but how are they going get the line in the ground if they do not pay for the trench"  He replied the trench footage is included.  I reapectfully resigned.  I am not will to pull my rencher our or shovel out and not get paid for it.  BUt comcast has a monopoly and they do what they want.

Everything got messed up when at&t bought out most of the cable companies for consolidation, but it was to dreate a monopoly. I ask you is it too late to turn the tide. My partner and I refuse to do work if it does not pay but people have pay bills so they will take it and comcast knows that.
This is CABL.com posting #309983. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsNT
Posted in reply to: Whats Changed in the past 3 years? by digitalphonemike
There are 0 replies to this message