Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Admin Why is it Ok for people to use the word

Dude I am not sure what your saying here and i don't care what you here other people calling each other, But i am not for that at all as far as this industry well if contractors stop working against each other then we wouldn't have that problem as for the background check Yes i do think there BS but there are a lot of subs out there messing it up for everyone like the techs that want to Rape customers, steal from customers and so on. I had to fire a tech for stealing a customers cell phone and was using it to call his friends, So i am no advocate for the cable companies as some will rip you a new ass hole but i understand the drug and background checks. There are child molesters out there the should not be in someone home and the only way people will find out and Protect the customer and there company is to do a background check. I am not sure what your case is but the your beef is with the court system for not reporting the records like these supposed to be or are the right on ? I don't know only you and the courts do, The background check people don't make it up they get there records from courts houses and other sources. But i am not sure why you started talking about all this and you call yourself trying to chastise me for not liking the N word. This is for Broadband Forums. If your looking for a Argument from me you won't get it i don't play like that. so you post on and have fun
This is CABL.com posting #309976. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsNM
Posted in reply to: Re: Admin Why is it Ok for people to use the word by dishdude2k
There is 1 reply to this message