Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg.

If all you think you do to not be complicit in this is not to call someone a racist slur, then you are missing the point. You may have had ONE person say something like that. You have called people racist. You have gone after them. ONE person has said they called you a racist name and you put it on everyone here.

As far as you making a racist statement, how about this one? "Oh you are a white man and you said it, so I am in acorn so it must be right because you said it." You posted that yesterday at 10:46 in the 'why do we race bate each other' thread. That is saying that as a white man he said you are in acorn. As though white people think all blacks are in acorn. That was a racist statement. Now I guess we are all on equal ground.

You are acting like them in that you say one thing about how you have no problem with them and I have seen you go after someone in a thread. You even created a thread to attack Toast. And you write that you didn't do anything. It is in writing that you did. Or did you forget? In another post I read you went after the guy when all he did was post about something else all together. And we don't call each other names because I don't get into all that. I am not speaking about me and you. I am speaking about you going after others when you keep writing that you don't. And then, there it is. It is about your flip flopping. The others do not come and say they don't attack you. They know they do. They admit it. You keep saying you don't do it. So what? You don't call them racist names. You still attack them. I am on to better subjects now. You can have the last word as I know you need it.

How about let's stop going after each other and stick to the subject. I will start. Now.
This is CABL.com posting #309760. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsKi
Posted in reply to: Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg. by annubiss
There are 0 replies to this message