Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg.

Not defending anyone. Showing what you are doing is all. You didn't bait Toast into anything. He did it on his own. He got suspended for it. How is that a defense for him? Just showing you that you do the same thing they do.

You act all superior and get mad at me for simply writing what is going on here. I have been in contact with Toast about this and he knows I am not defending him yet at least 4 times now you have accused me of it.

Pop my mouth off huh? Guess you are the only one allowed to do that? Stop taking drugs and wake up. No respect for me? Why? What have I done but show you what is going on here. Not that I care about your respect because all you've done is say you respect people then do the exact same thing they do. How does that make you better? You all seem pretty equal to me. I have not shown anything weak and have only pointed out the truth. Show me exactly how it is weak. Showing the truth that is. Debunk what I have said. Put it in quotes and debunk it. You won't be able to.

Again I have not called you or anyone here a name or put you down. Just saying to you what I have seen you do while you say you don't. The other guys already know they do it. And admit it.

don't like what I am saying? Then be the better person if you can. Be the grown up. I think you can. Not boastful about how you defeated someone in a game of name calling. But go after the subject. Ignore the rest. It's easy. I am not against you. Just trying to show you that you are doing the same thing they are when you clearly think you aren't.
This is CABL.com posting #309728. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsJM
Posted in reply to: Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg. by annubiss
There is 1 reply to this message