Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: why do we Race Bate Each other

Hey RACIST, Just by you saying "you people"  what do you mean by you people?  If you and your white friends call each other niggas then that is you can.  Nothing to me.  But I am quite sure that you do not greet any black people with "whats up my nigga" because you saying that proves that you do not have any black friends.  They think you are their friend but you are two faced and they should know that. They do because only a bafoon like like you would run around saying "whats up my nigga" . They only tolerate you because they do not want to get fired for putting a foot up your ass which you need and would enjoy. 

I dont see you poppin off your mouth about calling me a niggas all day if you want.  REmember your post stating that? You want to only acknowledge when you did it with hookman and forget that you called me a "arrogant nigga".  Remeber you asking ty to show you a post well I did and you backed down from it.  BUt we now know you say it so why claim you will stop.  You branded yourself a racist now wear it and wear it proud.

Stop being a clown and start acting like a human.  YOu are one of the reasons for the problems in the biz now.  You want to play like its a joke and everyone else is here to exchange ideas.  All you do is call people names and present nothing of note to discuss. You are null and void.

OOOOO my comments are so racist arent they, you bafoon and court jester.
This is CABL.com posting #309685. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsI5
Posted in reply to: Re: why do we Race Bate Each other by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: why do we Race Bate Each other Toast 8/8/2010 10:37:56 PM