Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: why do we Race Bate Each other

How the hell do you know what Cedric The Entertainer would say? How do you know he doesn't agree with every word Spike Lee wrote in that seen? Why do you think like that? Is it because it's not in lock step with popular thinking?

What was written was the truth Rodney King deserved what he got they only showed a fifteen second loop of the video on the news they never showed how he came after the cops even after he was tazered or how he kept fighting them when he was down.

OJ did do it and the only reason he got off the murder charge was because the prosecution and the judge fucked up and let the whole thing become a media circus.

Rosa Parks did work for the NAACP at the time and the whole refusal to give up her seat was planed by Dr King and the leadership of the NAACP. That being said I am not saying that it was not a brilliant plan and was a huge help in civil rights reform.

Lastly but not least: FUCK Jesse Jackson.....he has not done anything worth while for the Black community since King was assassinated

But I guess thinking like this makes me a raciest.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #309678. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsIY
Posted in reply to: Re: why do we Race Bate Each other by thetyrone
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: why do we Race Bate Each other annubiss 8/8/2010 9:53:05 PM