Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: why do we Race Bate Each other

No debating it. Its over; whethere you say it or not on the bar, the bar now knows that you are a racist.  Cant change a zebras stripes, you are a racist bottom line. So call me what you want, it did not bother me when you said it; you are not to be taken seriously by me or anyone here on the bar.  So now that youhave exposed yourself and pit your foot in your mout dont change for me.  That would be too much respect to give to a nigga by a racist.  I would want your brothers to read what you post; then put you out of that club.  Then you will realize that you have been by yourself all along.  Then you wont have so much racist propaganda to say then because you wont have your crew behind you. 

You have been defeated by me and now you want to back pedal.  Like you said in the post om Toast "I calll you a nigga alday if I want"  Now there is more facts for you.  You keep contradicting yourself and need to sit down.  I hope you do not have kids because they are destined to be racist and contribute nothing good to the world like you.
This is CABL.com posting #309675. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsIV
Posted in reply to: Re: why do we Race Bate Each other by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: why do we Race Bate Each other goodsky 8/8/2010 9:37:50 PM