Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg.

At least I am in the right forum.  You are a racist and a cable snob.  I would tell yu to go to the linemans forum but they know you are racist too.  I bet you donr say whats up my nigga to your balck friend(how can he be a friend when you would refer to him as your nigga) like that.  I will put good money that he would knock your teeth out or not be friends if he saw your post. 

To the bar, do not act or listen to this racist.  He is dangeous because he would let color get in the way of safety.  He does want to progress to the real world that we live in.  Goodsky and him have shown that they are racist and cannot be taken seriously. Hookman and goodsky are racist and their words prove it.  If they are comfortable to use that word so freely I can only imagine what hookman says behind his friend doc's back.  It's hpocritical and racist. I guess he is doing doc (his black friend a favor or maybe doc is not like other black people) by befriending him.  I wish this guy could see what he writes behind his back. Thats the sign of a racist snake personality.
This is CABL.com posting #309671. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsIR
Posted in reply to: Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg. by hookman 81
There are 0 replies to this message