Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The federal reserve

Yes I do,sound money, flat tax,its really simple. Simply call the representative you vote for and ask him/her do they support debt based currency and if so why? The silence will be deafening or the answer obfuscation because it makes no sense to support a debt based currency. I intend to not vote for anyone who voted against hr 1207 audit the fed bill. Fortunantly my representatives all voted for the bill, against tarp and against the health care bill so all I have to do is vote incumbent as they agree with my views. I do not feel my views are or should be your views only you should do that.

What I have done is hopefully bring to light some things others did not know and give them some food for thought. I do feel be you dem/repub independent or other you should appreciate your freedoms under the constitution and bill of rights and we all should be mindful of attempts at intrusion upon those rights. History has proven rights once lost are lost forever and power taken is never returned.

One other link I want to bring to light and what I'dlike people to see is,what happened then and whats happening now,not only that but remember the phrase in the bankers mnifesto,people without their home will not quarell with their government. We are being weakened for a reason and the reason is a power grab. Be very wary of any solutions .gov comes up with as I gaurentee you,you will lose rights or power in it.

http://www.afn.org/~govern/mcfadden_speech_1932.html

It was shortly after this speech that gold was removed from being a reserve for printed money and its been downhill ever since. This is all my opinion do your own research come to your own conclusions. I do not advocate going back to strictly gold or silver as reserve backing as its to easily cornered and the people behind the private ownership parts of the fed in fact have already cornered that market. I'm still studying on what could be a reserve and I'm leaning towards a basket of commodities such as oil,corn,wheat and federal land just to keep them honest. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_United_States_dollar
This is CABL.com posting #309590. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsHy
Posted in reply to: Re: The federal reserve by goodsky
There are 0 replies to this message