Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Lol..Lol..Lmao..Lmao..

SAB3R I respect you a lot on you views and you objectiveness on things, But i strongly disagree. That word used in the context that he was using it in was not ment as a compliment it was used in the way it was designed. I don't get into stuff like this because frankly it is very stupid most of the time and 90% of the thread is mostly people insulting people because they support one party or another and i guess that is Politics. I looked up the word before i responded to annibuss and it confirmed what i think and feel about the word. I read just about everything on here and most of the time i don't comment because i don't like to fight i like to work together and build Ideas and no one here is willing to do that because when you put out a idea someone will attack you personally instead of putting forth a better idea and then maybe a person would listen. But there is a saying that my mother would always tell someone that says something stupid and that is "people don't know how stupid you are until you open your mouth" and there are a lot of people on this bar that should apply that to themselves and the quote is not referring to you just repeating the words
This is CABL.com posting #309580. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsHo
Posted in reply to: Re: Lol..Lol..Lmao..Lmao.. by sab3r
There are 0 replies to this message