Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Lol..Lol..Lmao..Lmao..

ooo you called me a nigga. Im so hurt.  Im glad you think so because I am all that you wanted to hold down.  I thank guys like you; Because of you I had no choice but to be a cable dawg because your sorry cronies did not want me to make any money. BUt what you forgot is that I was learning by doing the work you were afraid of or could not do.  So thanks and you have validated my skills and generally peaceful nature.

You continue to be a bigot; its gotten you this far which is no where.  By the way that word does not get a rise out of me until you say it to my face, until then you are spewing unternet bravado.  Even if they say it to me face, I ignore people like you until you put they put their hands on me.

I wotk with guys like you everyday but they are smarter than you.  They have the where with all to know the money is green and thats what we work for and they would rather keep their agendas quiet until they get around people of like minds.  Or are you going to tell me that all the cable dawgs on the bar are racist like you.
This is CABL.com posting #309450. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsFi
Posted in reply to: Re: Lol..Lol..Lmao..Lmao.. by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Lol..Lol..Lmao..Lmao.. goodsky 8/6/2010 8:30:32 PM