Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: to pee or not to pee

I do not think anyone should have to take a piss test to work unless it is affecting your work.  I personally have worked in cable yards with weed heads and crack addicts and drinkers.  The propblem is tp me is not worrying about people who sit on theier asses and wait for me to fix thier cable because I am going to get paid. The MSO is the one who puts that measure in place, not the gov.  So as I have been saying all of us resnecks included should ban together to change our situation then I will go after the people sitting on their asses, because they cannot stop us from being drug tested.  Lets change the way the MSO's pay us and the way it gives the shiesty contractors work instead of giving the guys who do right by the workers a chance. 

The gov does take my money and use it for welfare but the MSO'a make you take a drug test background checks and stil pay minimal money. Thats the problem inour face.  Question:  how can we change the situation in our biz which is cable complaining about someone who is not working abd getting gov money. Lets stop complaining and start a political party.  Then we may be able to kill two birds with one stone.  The complaints are political issues but most guys here do not want to banned together and do something about it but instead just complain.

So lets get off our complaining asses and change it. We complain about this and complain about that. It all falls on deaf ears or eras that cant change anything.  There are many complaints about political issues here but how many senators that make the decisions look at these post or give a dam about what we complain about. I for one am willing to do so what about you all.
This is CABL.com posting #309409. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsED
Posted in reply to: Re: to pee or not to pee by cablemn86
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: to pee or not to pee LocoDawg 8/6/2010 10:11:16 PM
Re: to pee or not to pee cablemn86 8/6/2010 2:32:22 PM