Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: to pee or not to pee

Sweat, I am 1099 and I choose whether or not to pay taxes. If I don't pay then you are correct, they are taken. Please tell me that you are not OK with having to give your tax dollars to the under dog (sitting on the front porch drinking a forty bitching about his cable being off while you fix it, low life won't get a job when he can sit for free, piece of shit stab you in the back and take even more of your money, worthless drain on humanity) Please tell me that you are not OK with that. I see Sabs' point and agree whole heartedly. And while I am at it, fuck a bunch of illegal welfare drawing, medical draining, disrespectful (fly your mexican ass flag in mexico mother fuckers) who are too lazy to enter this country the correct way, the legal way. I think a bunch of us RED NECKS should go to the border next fall and instead of having a turkey shoot, have an illegal mexican shoot with head shots being allowed on armed illegals and knee shots for those who try to run. What say you Sweat, you can fish the Rio for anyone we miss.
This is CABL.com posting #309198. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsBe
Posted in reply to: Re: to pee or not to pee by sweatforhire
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: to pee or not to pee sweatforhire 8/4/2010 10:07:47 PM
Re: to pee or not to pee hookman 81 8/4/2010 8:31:39 PM
Re: to pee or not to pee LocoDawg 8/4/2010 7:29:11 PM
Re: to pee or not to pee sab3r 8/4/2010 6:22:21 PM