Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Vote Now

No I defended myself and he responded. I have no reason to think he is lying. I in no way said it was ok that he is coming after you but you guys have your own dynamic going and I have already explained it to you. You have to do what you want. You know how I feel and how I am operating. I will not get into name calling but will not be attacked without a response.

Don't know where you get it is ok with me he is attacking you but you do the same to him. I don't have time for either one of your games. I never said it was "OK with you, as long as it goes back to Toast,..........." I said fair enough that he wasn't attacking me. You guys go after each other plenty. I don't think either one of you needs to do it and you know that. Don't like it? I don't care.

I present myself in a factual way and leave the school yard bullshit out of it. I am not against you and you know that. But you are way smarter than you are posting. I have seen it. So show it and leave the anger out of it. Or do what you want but I don't see it going anywhere and all any of us see is it going around like a merry go round and that includes Annubiss. But don't come to me acting like I am taking sides. I am not. Not when you guys are doing what you are doing. You wouldn't let your kids do that. Read this whole post again and don't pick one or two things out of it to get pissed about. Take it as a whole and not bits and pieces. Sorry if your pissed...........but you made some of that up that I never said or implied. Ask me when you want to know and don't tell me what I meant. I know what I meant.
This is CABL.com posting #309171. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsAN
Posted in reply to: Re: Vote Now by Toast
There are 0 replies to this message