Create your free account now! Sign up

This is the things we need to fight aginst

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iGYVh7HZo8

What kills me is we get on here and attack each other or its all about black or white. When these people Attack the USA they attack americans Not just white people not just Black people they attack america. But what goes on here is no different then what goes on in congress with both side people will trying to bring up facts to make there so called claim True and the other side will do the same and spin it to there so called truth. tell me this how is it someone can look at the same thing and see something very different ?? But if one of those people (Talking Dems and republicans) switches parties all of a sudden they see what the other part see's and they have been opposing that same idea but now they see the light. See the American people are smarter then people think, everyone think there is going to be this land slide come november elections when the American people are sick of the entire system republicans and democrat's. It has come out that a Few democrat's have Violated Rules and ethics of there Position and all the Republicans are pouncing on that, But let me ask you this do you not think there are some Republicans that are doing the same thing ?? If you don't think so then your a Bigger fool then you know. They are all corrupt it is just they know how to hide it better then others and the person doing the digging has not dug in the right spots. Now Sen John Kerry parking his boat in Rhode Island to Avoid pay Sales Taxes in another state Well i tell you i would have done the same thing if it would have saved me money. When i lived in NEW YORK CITY i registered all my cars in Binghamton NY to Avoid paying higher insurance cost I guess i am in trouble ? I had a address in both places and when the Insurance bill dropped from $5500 a year to $990 that was a no brianer. Some here think Republicans don't lie will news flash you will not be in Politics if your not a good lier. We need a new government on both side all sides not just one side lets see if we can have a debate on this without attacking each other

This is CABL.com posting #309094. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbszy
There is 1 reply to this message