Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Toast kicked off...

I am just an even minded person so when I reply with sanity guys like you get offended.  Glad I make you think and behave yourself. A man does not get offended by words and that includes me.  I choose not to call peole that I dont know names because I do not know anyone here personally so it's a respect thing between menfor me something you may lack. If you want to insult people personally then do it in an intelligent way. By the way you are crying like a girl, thats why you want me to be like you.  I do not take the post personal.  Dont cry because I can get my point across without name calling and such. Too bad you cant. LMAO.  Proof: Toast got a spanking for his vile post so if you agree then follow his lead.  If you are man why are you offended by my post that do include simple insults, they make you think and get a reaction which is what I am here to do.  When I start a political party you have an open invite to help change things in the biz.  That is the comment of a fair unoffened minded man.  You can post as you like but you wont change me.  A measure of a man is in his actions and words. NOW TAKE THAT. LMAO. 
This is CABL.com posting #308938. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsw2
Posted in reply to: Re: Toast kicked off... by LocoDawg
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Toast kicked off... Toast 8/1/2010 10:27:03 PM
Re: Toast kicked off... LocoDawg 8/1/2010 9:53:32 PM