Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg.

I didn't ask you if you knew Doc. I was throwin' one at my Brother Drifter. No offense to you or anything like that. I'm just  an old cabledawg: Besides the Corp, I never did anything else. I don't tolerate, know it alls, haven't done its, ain't gonna do its, bitches with inferiority complexes, dickheads who let their ego interfere with relating with or working with others, and thosethat say they can do something and haven't and can't.  I have had some young pups say they have climbed a little but, they are honest and say it makes them nervous, can I teach them to climb: We'll you either can or you can't, and if it makes you nervous, keep climbing until you fall or get over it, if you really want to climb. Climbing makes even the basic installers job easier and faster. But, never say that you are a lineman if you aren't. Period. We have been doing this long enough to know when some is full of shit. A complete lineman can do it all, from the HE to the house.
This is CABL.com posting #308831. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsvj
Posted in reply to: Re: A band of jackasses, Toast, goodsky,locodawg. by annubiss
There is 1 reply to this message