Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama

I know your black friends have not seen Your post which says "I fucked a black chic before"as if that will prove that you are not a racist.  It did not impress me at all.  I will remind you that the slave master were the father of many the slave womens children.  Thats where the one drop rule came in.  So do you really think that is a statement that should prove your point.   I do not believe that you have any black friends or any friends of any or other race.  Stop using the "I have black friends defense"  As you see I do not have to say that because my attitude in my post shows what knid of person I am.  Dont get mad because you have not experienced the racisim like your black friends and tow say Obama is spending our money and he wont spend it the way I see fit, so he is a racist.  it;s WEAK goodsky come again and come harder.  Challenge my intellect for a change.  Do your black friends hear or know that you feel discrinated against, I think not.  They would laugh in your face if they say your post.  Dont let them see it because they will know your true feelings about them. I think toast has recruited you and amde you one of his sheep. I hope you are better than that guy. LMAO
This is CABL.com posting #308765. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsuf
Posted in reply to: Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama by goodsky
There are 0 replies to this message