Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: This Ones for Annibuss

Ok loco that was good but you know I have an opinion.  Well the Obama came up with a great marketing compaign.  To me the "O" like the gut says is brilliant.  Just good maketing and branding.  I do agree with some of the things the guys says but I am looking past Onama.  All pres. re chosen before they get into office by the bilderburg group, the people who finance the frd and other gov. banks.  I choose to look past tObama and know that he was chosen like all other presidents.  These people have allowed Obama to be president for another reason, their interests.  Soon we will see that all this talk about Obama and Bush does not matter because the wealth of the world is held by 10 percent of the world.  Your post was informative but we have to look at the real people who put Obama and other presidenta in office. EX.  All pres. are a member of an exclusive club. Its called "the skulls".  These are the gtoups that choose the president just like all the wars are funded by groups like this.  rep or dem we are all the same in thier eyes; "poor".  Thses people own the fed resv. and as we know "money talks bull walks. BUt yes I did like it  and thanks. LMAO.
This is CABL.com posting #308715. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbstr
Posted in reply to: This Ones for Annibuss by LocoDawg
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: This Ones for Annibuss sab3r 7/31/2010 1:53:30 PM
Re: This Ones for Annibuss goodsky 7/30/2010 10:33:34 PM