Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Obama is a Racist

If you do some research and present facts then I will consider your post.  All you do is use explitives and try to insult people.  If you do not like my poat then dont reply. You cant do that because you are a fan of mine and you cant break my with your simpleton comments.  Youe comments will now be ignored.  I have exposed you for the racist you are and every one here see it too. I know I may use lol alot but you cant have a debate without trying to insult.  By now I think you would give up, but a person like you will always feel superior to people that get along and can discuss different ideas as the majority of people here do.  I would not hire you and I remind you others are reading your vile post.  I sure they can form an opinion of you by your use of words to express yourself because you and your work are your words.  You do not have to reply and I wonder why you continue to reply.  I think you may have a hard on for me by the way you call me female names and keep trying to draw me into your confused world but I like women so if that is your plan then keep it moving. 
Sincerely Annubiss
This is CABL.com posting #308625. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsrZ
Posted in reply to: Re: Obama is a Racist by Toast
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Obama is a Racist Toast 7/30/2010 2:23:44 PM
Re: Obama is a Racist goodsky 7/30/2010 11:34:36 AM