Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: options recovering your last paychecks if a pr

Thanks Splicer, my title is trouble maker in the system I used to work in, im suing the paints off the prime I supervisored,trained, managed and teched for over 7 years. 

Ive watched this happen over and over.  Guys screaming out.  WHAT MY PAYCHECK IS GONE on paydays.  Ive watched a Newbe start and we had a 500 retainer 300 in tools. After a week he decides this is not for me and thinks hes getting a paycheck for the two weeks work. And you know we never gave a full route only hand fed easy none-highpaying crap.

Tools come over
All the Retainer is taken out

Bammm "NO CHECK"

Guy leaves,  OPEN SEASON on his check and retainer.  I watched fights over this NO IM GOING TO QC IT, NO I AM.  Even my manager sent me to do this and he took the job himself "THE INSTALLATION MANAGER"  Its said oh its the retainer he aint getting it back. And of course if the tech pissed anyone off his lastcheck is gone to.  Just fill out a chargeback sheet and turn it in.  FREE MONEY.

That made me sick I never did that to a leaving tech, I only charged guys back when they wouldnt fix QC's or told me too.  Ill pay you to fix it.  So I did.  I dont think any guy I supervised would say I was dick supervisor I always helped thats way most wanted to work under me.  I protected them to some extend. Good guys in this industry get the shit stick.
This is CABL.com posting #308561. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsqX
Posted in reply to: Re: options recovering your last paychecks if a pr by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: options recovering your last paychecks if a pr bushmaster 7/29/2010 10:23:27 PM