Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: NAACP Is All About Race

Tyrone I do not know why some people are trying to get me into the racism game. As you see I present my ideas and I guess since some guy responding cant refute my facts they can only blame it on racism.  The guys doing that are the ones that compare the NAACP to the KKK.   I do not know of a time when the NAACP burned crosses in peoples yard to create ear knowing that that in that time there would be no punishment for the members of the KKK did it.  I do not know of a time where the NAACP has lymched innocent people for their skin color.  But still they compare the NAACP to the KKK.  That is racism because the NAACP has never blown up any churches or imtimidated people for thier color.  On the real I do not mind a different mindset or brlief and I do not attack people for there ideas using the race card.  I do and will not let these guys get me.  As I have told them "i'm not going let them catch the midnite rider".  lol.  All you racists know this quote if you need translation; you cannot make me mad or get me off issue because you spout racist retoric.
This is CABL.com posting #308400. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsom
Posted in reply to: Re: NAACP Is All About Race by thetyrone
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: NAACP Is All About Race thetyrone 7/28/2010 8:10:40 AM
Re: NAACP Is All About Race Toast 7/28/2010 8:03:18 AM