Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama

Bottom line is this;  Can anyone check it out and prove that Obama started TARP. Then we can end this post.  Thats if you can save your insults to check it out or are you scurred to check it.
  Google "who created TARP" and read the rueters storyor read this and now we can end this post. 
Here we go and I quote rueters:

"Tarp was created by pres Bush's administration to shore up the financial system during the financial melt down which plungrd the United States into the worst reccesion in 70 years and pushed unemployment rates to 10 percent."

Npw all of you who are against TARP balme Bush not Pres Obama. now look it up and disprove this. I have stated that because of Bush Pres Obana had yo honor the agreement he made.  Now what kind of president would Obama be if he didn;t; you reps would blame him for not honoring TARP.  See I keep stating that the reps are distracting you because they lost and want to get thier man in office so it can get back to biz as usual. This also goes out to you all who are crying about the 10 percent unemploynebt rate that bush created. Reps do not want to admit that Obama had nothing to do with it and he inherited 'TARP. This is the blame game that the rep have dupped you into believing. 

Oh now you will say that reuters supprts liberals and Obama supporteds. lol.  I told you Toast I come with facts my man. CHECKMATE NOW THINK ABOUT DAT!
This is CABL.com posting #308321. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsm5
Posted in reply to: Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama by superlinedog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama sab3r 7/27/2010 12:40:51 PM