Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama

So toast are you saying that everybody that is on unemp and welfare is draining the system  That sounds kind of UnAmerican.  I thought it was the illegals that drains the system and send the money back to thier home country.  I am for helping any U.S. citizen that needs it.  I personally have not applied for unemp. or welfare but have paid into it.  I do not want a hand out this is why I am for fair pay and staying focused on that point.  You are right about the government needing to enforce the immigration laws.  I am not willing to make a blanket assesment of all people that need welfare or unemp bene's.  Instead of taking welfare I had to wear hand me down clothes, grow our own food, and even work to go to private school, but we did not get any welfare or complain.  Some people do need help and yes people take advantage of the system no matter what race you are, but I believe it helps more prople than the ones are getting over.  No system is perfect so no one can stop scamming of the system.  Many people that complain about people on welfare and unemp bene's are the ones who have not had to apply for it; Im not hating either.  What about comcast and other service providers, I guess they are right by paying lower prices because you must getting rich with the prices they pay you because you concentrate on things that will not change things for cable dawgs in the biz.  Gripping about people on welfare will not make comcast pay fair wages or will it?
This is CABL.com posting #308181. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbskP
Posted in reply to: Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama by sweatforhire
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama Toast 7/26/2010 1:21:05 PM
Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama sab3r 7/26/2010 12:11:30 PM