Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: we need wal mart execs

No I didn't. I was simply showing a company is doing better than the government. No one gets that this was a little satirical so if everyone wants to be serious go ahead I don't really care. If you guys can't see that Wal mart, regardless of what you or I think of it, is doing better than the government then there is nothing else I can say. But maybe, just maybe there really is something in part of the way walmart does business that needs to be looked at, since you all are so serious. How many jobs has the government put out of business? How many Chevy dealerships did they shut down when they bought part of GM? That affects other jobs too. How many jobs are going to be lost when they put in their cap and trade? How many jobs are going to be lost when they finally get the health care up and going. Nothing they do makes the cost of anything go down and they get more money from us. At least walmart is employing people. They don't have to work there if it is so bad. And they employ more than any other company. Like them or not, they are doing something right to be so successful. And that can't be denied.
This is CABL.com posting #308092. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsjo
Posted in reply to: Re: we need wal mart execs by cablegyswfla
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: we need wal mart execs cablegyswfla 7/25/2010 9:32:36 AM