Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama

Well I didn't see where I was comparing anything to "back in the day." I was commenting on your saying this is Bush's fault and yes he shares responsibility but Obama is making matters worse. It is intentional on top of it. I said nothing about anything before Bush.

Garbage collection is not a government function and is paid for by the customer if they wish to have that service. At least where I live. And I have never seen the feds involved in it anywhere. Even in cities that provide it the service costs anyone using it.

Social security was brought about by a Dem as was welfare. I see the merit in Social Security but they have never managed that fund correctly. They require a tax from your paycheck and now they want more and more. If not from your paycheck then from everything you buy or use and ultimately that comes from your paycheck. This is to further entitle people into working for the government or not at all. It is easier for generations not to work and get our money so they don't.

The video showed "Back in the day" and that was not my point but clearly it showed the contrast between what Bush did and what Obama is doing. Just use those 2 as that was the point I was making.

Inflation wouldn't be as bad if they didn't just print money with nothing to back it up. This is why to dollar is worth less.
This is CABL.com posting #307965. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbshl
Posted in reply to: Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama by annubiss
There are 0 replies to this message